Bauer Court Reporting, Inc., Announces a New Service for Instant Delivery of Certified Transcripts: E-Transcript™
Bauer Court Reporting, Inc., is proud to offer RealLegal E-Transcript™, a revolutionary electronic transcript format that is the litigation market standard.
Delivered to you via e-mail or on diskette, E-Transcript files are read-only, searchable, printable transcripts that can include a verified electronic signature. Electronic delivery ensures the transcript is secure and virus-protected with page and line integrity guaranteed.
Ask us for an E-Transcript today! Spend less time to get more out of your transcripts! The benefits you will enjoy from the use of E-Transcript include:
- No More Formatting Issues – E-Transcript guarantees page and line integrity, so you get a consistent, professional version every time – no more wrestling with ASCII files!
- No Software Needed – Your E-Transcript will arrive via e-mail as a .PTX or via disk as an .EXE. Download the free E-Transcript Viewer from www.reallegal.com just once to open and utilize every E-Transcript file you receive, now or in the future. The .EXE version has the E-Transcript Viewer embedded in the transcript.
- Easy and Accurate Citations – Copy text directly from the E-Transcript file and paste it into your word processing software. The pasted citation includes deponent name, date, page and line summary, and the formatted text.
- Easy Transcript Review – Reduce the time you spend digesting and summarizing transcripts with the Hyperlinked Word Index (key word index electronically linked to page and line numbers in the transcript) standard in every E-Transcript.
- Printing Capability – Print your own full-page or condensed transcripts and word indices.
- Familiar – E-Transcripts look just like the thousands of paper transcripts you’re used to juggling. Only now it’s electronic, compact and easy to use.
- Export Capability – Unlike ASCII files, you can save your E-Transcript to any third party word processing or litigation support package.
- Electronic Transcript Signatures – Request a verifiable electronic transcript signature with every E-Transcript, ensuring the authenticity of the court reporter and the transcript. RealLegal Electronic Transcript Signatures follow statutory guidelines for admissibility.